Day Two Highlights • 2012 ELCA National Youth Gathering
- St. Louis to Memphis to Jackson to New Orleans – almost all of it in the dark.
- Great day at Six Flags Over St. Louis yesterday!
- Brunch at iHop – a New Orleans original.
- Swamp Tour in Slidell, Louisiana with Brutus – our new alligator friend
- Training for Mike, Kjersti, and Pastor Craig at the New Orleans Convention Center
- Registration done, let the gathering begin!
- Supper at Emeril’s New Orleans – Emeril Lagasse’s original restaurant – one word “AMAZING!”
- First “official” team meeting in Mike’s room to set the stage for the beginning of the gathering tomorrow afternoon.
- We sleep in on Wednesday and head to the zoo and aquarium about 10:00 a.m.
- Good night y’all!
Click here for a short video hightlight of our day -